- To fulfill ourselves to fulfill radically the mandate to proclaim Christ crucified to all humans especially to the poor, the oppressed and the marginalized.
- To participate in the mission of the church through the apostolate for the Renewal of the Christian life.
- Apostolate overseas and pioneering evangelization.
- Apostolate of education and formation especially of the young.
- Creative apostolate according to the needs of the church in the changing situation of the world.
- To be men of deep faith by the daily experience of communion with God and realization of God’s presence in our life, in the community and the events of History.
- To live the Salesian charism of
- Intense love of God and neighbor
- Joyful holiness and confident optimism
- Profound Humility, Simplicity and Gentleness
- Cheerful availability and hospitality
- Genuine humanness and positive regards for the other
Living the spirit and spirituality of Saint Francis de sales in our mission. Unfolding of the charism
- Study St.Francis de sales
- Imitate his virtues
Form the method of guiding people on his: full of gentleness to sinners